Javier Velásquez
Colombia
Bogota
Bogota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had 6 great months since Tom Vasel reviewed my first game. Xanadú has traveled a lot despite its price with the shipping and I had made good friends with some of the people that have bought it. Now, this month will be my birthday and I just want to give myself the gift of more people being able to enjoy the game an getting to know more people in BGG!

To those that bought the game already, I wouldn't be able to lower the price this month without you support. I've been able to pay the debt of producing the game on my own little by little and this wouldn't have been possible without the people that believed that the price of the game shouldn't be measured for its size and that have had the patience to wait for the arrival of the game. To you, my sincerest thanks!

If someone is interested, please GM me and I'll send you my PayPal account.

I hope to have more Xanadus flying over the world and reaching more people!
Javier
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Minken
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Connect More to your family, friends, and community over a board game.
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish it was your birthday every month!!

Great incentive for a great game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony C
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you quote the cost of shipping to the US? Specifically zip code 48220?

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Velásquez
Colombia
Bogota
Bogota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, the shipping is included in the 25 USD!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony C
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic! I was hoping for that answer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santiago S
United States
Miami
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
somiryu wrote:
Hi, the shipping is included in the 25 USD!

Really ? Thats great !!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Solomon Wu
Taiwan
California
flag msg tools
mb
To support the game, I have already upload Chinese rulebook translation onto Boardgamegeek.com.

Waiting for the release!laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Velásquez
Colombia
Bogota
Bogota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Solomon! That's absolutly great! Hope more people can try it thanks to this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Chan
United States
Conway
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Received my copy today and planning on playing it tonight. I did find defects in that it looked the game was stabbed with 2 needles which pierced the box completely and a few of the cards. Nothing too serious (guess they were checking for drugs or something! laugh) as the game is still playable. I'm still pleased with my purchase and will just sleeve the cards so that none of the pierced cards are easily detectable.

Thanks again for the neat game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yellohat
Germany
Emmerich am Rhein
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
I received it today!
Customs had opened my package as well. The box is damaged and a needle went through a few cards and the rulebook.
Still it looks very playable and I am looking forward getting this on the table!

Muchas gracias Javier

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Oh, crap! I completely forgot about the offer ending in july shake . Any chance I can still order the game at the reduced price, pretty please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Velásquez
Colombia
Bogota
Bogota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure, Sergio! I'll be giving people until the end of this week to receive the game at a reduced prize
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Velásquez
Colombia
Bogota
Bogota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, so the month is over and my birthday has gone by! It has been a great month and I hope there's a great year coming for me up ahead!

A lot of Xanadús got new homes and people have started to receive it, and that was the whole idea of this sale! So happy bithday to me! Still, I must say I was really sad for the damaged games due to customs!

I don't understand why they had to puncture the games in some cases (why don't just open them and check!). I think I'll start sending the game with a note to customs authorizing them to open the game carefully if they need to check it. If your game was damaged, I'm really sorry! Please let me know: if I manage to sell the first run of games, I'll be sure to have you in mind to send you a replacement game with the second run: it's your support that would make that dream possible!

I'll be keeping this sale until the end of this week. For the people that wrote in July but didn't bought a copy, I'll give them a little more time also. If you're interested, just let me know!

Thanks to everyone! Have a great gaming!
Javier

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Velásquez
Colombia
Bogota
Bogota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
If your game was damaged by customs, please send me a photo to info@azaharjuegos.com

I might ask the insurance to cover part of the game so I can refund you some money or send you replacements!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yellohat
Germany
Emmerich am Rhein
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
ravinck wrote:
I received it today!
Customs had opened my package as well. The box is damaged and a needle went through a few cards and the rulebook.
Still it looks very playable and I am looking forward getting this on the table!

Muchas gracias Javier

A closer inspection revealed that the customs officer did not perforate the playing cards. Only the player aid cards were perforated at the side. I repaired the rulebook and box with tape and it really looks okay now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
somiryu wrote:
Sure, Sergio! I'll be giving people until the end of this week to receive the game at a reduced prize

Great news! GM sent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Victor Mancha wrote:
somiryu wrote:

Great news! GM sent

Got my copy of Xanadu a couple of days ago. The envelope was opened in customs to check the contents but the game came in perfect condition. Now I only have to find the time to play it, as it's been a very busy time for me lately, but hopefully I'll be able to get some playtime next week
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yellohat
Germany
Emmerich am Rhein
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
I played the game twice now and it is a really nice game! I recommend it. I played it with two and with five.

During the play with five I made this picture. And the next time I met two of these ladies on a gaming evening, they asked me if I had the game with me. I didn't unfortunately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
...but he brought it to Utrecht, though! Great game, I loved it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.