Step into the shoes of Jellicoe or Scheer in this latest naval simulator featuring naval battles of World War One. Control the mighty battlelines at Jutland, the greatest fleets ever to clash, or command the Emden against the Sydney if you prefer a gentlemanly single ship duel. Pound the enemy with long range gunnery or order desperate torpedo attacks to save your battered dreadnoughts. Sneak around enemy coasts to lay a minefield or try to bring on a major fleet action. Meet the enemy in the North Sea, the Adriatic, the Black Sea or the South Atlantic. Command the navies of Germany, Britain, Russia, Italy or Austria-Hungary. Make your own what if-scenarios. Which was the best armored cruiser ever built, the Blucher or the Rurik? Make them fight one on one to find out!
- Tactical - operational scale. Scenarios last from an hour up to several days.
- Continuous action in one minute segments.
- Covers any naval battle in World War One, from a single ship duel to the battle of Jutland.
- Includes submarines, minefields and air recon.
- Realistic command and control.
- Nations included: Germany, Britain, Italy, Russia, Austria-Hungary, Turkey, France.
- Individual ships accurately modelled with armor, guns, torpedo protection etc.
- Realistic hit and damage results, including critical hits on rudder, fire control, bridge etc.
- Strong AI.
- Accurately modelled weather, night and day and visibility effects.
- Comand options range from Admiral's mode with realistic FOW and command and control limitations, to captain's mode where most aspects and details can be controlled by the player.
- Mission objectives include sinking enemy ships, minelaying, bombardment and flying off airstrikes.
- Fight battles anywhere in the world.
- Scenario and ship editor included.
- Battle generator included with a range of setup options.