Pick up the China Railways HXD3D, a six-axle AC electric locomotive produced by the Dalian Locomotive and Rolling Stock Company, and speed down the Main Line! It is one of the highest powered (7,200kW) Chinese locomotives, with a design speed of 200 km/h. In normal service, however, its speed is 160 km/h.
Test yourself with a dedicated high power, high speed locomotive and take part in the history of Chinese Railways in a locomotive designed to ease the pressure in a railway system where less powerful locomotives are quickly falling behind.
- HXD3D locomotive in two liveries: Mass-produced and Experimental Livery
- RW25T passenger coach with detailed passenger view in two liveries: standard blue/white and newly repainted yellow/green
- Highly detailed models and textures
- Authentic custom sounds
- Multi-camera views
- New Chinese driver figure in cab displays a gesture when sounding the horn (driver must be wearing his cap to drive, otherwise the locomotive speed is limited!)
- Fridge in the cab with opening door
- Animated cab doors, windows, air conditioning, driving mirrors and more
- Separate wiper controls with adjustable speed
- Windscreen washer water effect
- Fully working light controls and effects
- Pantograph spark
- Raindrop effects on windows
- Realistic start-up procedure including computer booting
- LKJ-2000 loco status display and cab signalling system
- DSD (Drivers Safety Device) and speed monitoring
- Cruise control
- Manual split-phase control
- Custom numbering available.
- Changing day/night lighting effects in the cabin of the RW25T coaches
- Includes drivable SS3 electric locomotive with cab (and a microwave!)
- Quick Drive compatible
Source: The Publisher Website.