The Passage is the third Anno 1800 DLC that was released on December 10th, 2019. It is the third DLC of the Season Pass. It adds:
- A new polar region: The Arctic which contains snowy islands and massive glaciers, all stuck in a frozen winter wonderland.
- Two new population tiers. Explorers and Technicians.
- The need for Heating requires Arctic Settlements to be designed in a whole new way.
- A whole new way to transport cargo. Take to the skies with Airships.
- A Gas Power Plant with a bigger range and easier fuel transportation than Oil Power Plants.
- A new storyline to follow, which fleshes out the world and brings its own rewards.
- Neutral Inuit traders are present in the region.