Squad Management DLC grants access to many new, unique mechanics that turns Radio Commander into an even more interesting and complex strategy game.
Gain the insight into each unit’s squad and get more attached to your subordinates. Learn their names. Remember faces of outstanding soldiers. Observe, as they improve skills (over 60 unique perks! some of them affects an entire unit) and are doing better on the battlefield. Move them between platoons. Take care of their health by sending them on a vacation. Recruit new soldiers and expel from service those who are unfit to fight. The more experience your troops gain, the better they will behave on the battlefield. For the purposes of the DLC, we have designed a comprehensive morale system - for every single soldier and the entire Baker Company.
But there’s more! Squad Management DLC also deepens the main story. Check out a beautifully designed glossary. In it, you will find portraits of all the main heroes and learn more about their backgrounds. Another new feature is a highly functional log that records all dialogues, decisions and events making it much easier to follow the story.
- list of every unit’s personnel
- exp and leveling up system for units
- over 60 unique perks soldiers can learn on a battlefield
- soldiers’ portraits
- complex morale system for every soldier and whole Baker Company
- glossary with main heroes’ portraits and backstories
- promotion system
- moving soldiers between units
- sending soldiers on leaves
- enlisting newbies
- discharging soldiers
- log with all dialogues, missions’ outcomes, player’s decisions etc.