| Valguero is an official, non-canonical (free DLC) expansion map that features one new Creature, two variations of the Rock Elemental, and an 63 km2 map, including an underground ocean called The Abyss. Explore new heights and hidden depths; Whether it's creating your foundations in the White cliffs or discovering the secrets of the pit of Aberration, Valguero offers a new experience of the ARK universe. With new biomes, formidable dungeon bosses and mysterious ruins to discover, there is always something exciting - and dangerous - in Valguero. Among its more than 60 kilometers, you'll find everything from lush jungles to environmental hazards, from snowfields to lava flows, to savannas and hot springs.
- Tek dinos and some creatures from Aberation
- Rainbows across the map.
- Occasional auroras at night.
- Shooting stars at night.
- Freezing air in the Snow Desert.
- There is also an underground biome called the aberration trench.
- Mushrooms on the emerald forest that can be harvested for Flowers, Rare Mushrooms and Bio Toxin.
- Radiation area called the Unknown.
- An Underground Volcanic WyvernTrench, to get Fire Wyvern Eggs.
Note: Some engrams unique to Scorched Earth and Aberation, such as adobe structures, will be unavailable if Scorched Earth and Aberation have not been purchased. These items still have a chance of appearing in supply drops.
The Rock Drake (from Aberation) and Extinction creatures were originally included, but later removed to encourage paid DLC sales.