From the back of the box
Grand Prix 3 - 2000 Season is the Formula One racing simulation game that captures the complete 2000 Grand Prix season. It features real circuits, real teams, real drivers and real cars, all of which have been accurately reproduced as licensed by Formula One Administration Limited.
Created by Geoff Crammond, the genius behind the best selling GP series, this expansion pack for GP3 takes racing to the next level, enhancing the spirit of Formula One and bringing racing simulation at its best to the PC.
- 2000 Season data (22 drivers, 11 teams), including car performances & car liveries.
- New circuits: Sepang in Malaysia, Indianapolis in USA and updated 3D graphics on other tracks.
- New game mode: 'Quicklaps' enables up to 22 players to challenge for the fastest lap.
- Spectacular realism: debris collisions, pit car radio chatter, full use of EAX enhancements (reflections from the track features, and tunnel reverb etc.).
- Enhanced replay control facilities and improved sound system including full 3D.
- GPaedia: a unique section providing in depth information on the Formula One World Championship 2000 season.