ZeniMax Media Inc. is an American media company that develops and publishes video games through its subsidiaries. ZeniMax Media Inc. is headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Source: Wikipedia, "ZeniMax Media", available under the CC-BY-SA License.
- id Software (developer of Doom, Quake and Wolfenstein)
- Bethesda Game Studios (developer of The Elder Scrolls and Fallout 3)
- Arkane Studios (developer of Arx Fatalis, Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, and Dishonored)
- Tango Gameworks
- ZeniMax Online Studios
- e-Nexus Studios (internet entertainment)
- XL Translab (acquired in 1997 by Bethesda Softworks, defunct date unknown.)
- Vir2L Studios (acquired in 1999, inactive since late 2010)
- Mud Duck Productions (founded in 2002, inactive since 2007)
- ZeniMax Los Angeles (founded in 1999, the office was closed in September 2001 due to lack of investor funding)
- Bethesda Softworks East in Moscow, Russia (founded in 2001, closed in 2004)