|Article Edit | History | Editors|
Table of Contents
Before submitting an image, please read the BGG_Image_Policy.
How To Submit An Image
1. First locate the game’s page to which you wish to submit your image.
2. Scroll down to the section marked Images.
3. Click the link marked Upload.
4. You will be brought to the upload page. Please make sure that you are submitting the image to the correct game. To know which game you are submitting to, look at the top of the page. The page should say Upload Image For Game Page: (The Game). Also read and understand the uploading rules before submitting the image.
5. Click the Select Files button. A browse window will pop up. Browse to the image on your local hard drive, select it and click open. The filename of your image appears in the File Name field.
6. You must add a caption to your picture in the Caption field. This area is to describe the image being uploaded. Images without captions should not be submitted and will be declined.
7. In the Gallery field, choose from Game, People, or Creative.
8. Press the Upload Files button. Your image will be sent to GeekMod. Geekmodders will vote to approve or decline the image. Once approved, the image becomes available in that game’s image gallery. You will receive a geekmail letting you know that your image was approved (or declined).
Why Was My Image Submission Rejected?
Reasons that an image is rejected include:
If your image is declined, seek out the reason and correct the problem. Do not try to upload again in the hopes it will get through geekmod.
Hints and Tips
Can I change an image caption after I uploaded the image?
How do I link an image to a version?
How do I make it the representative image for a game or version?
|[What Links Here]|