OLWLG bug and wish list
- Automatic (hourly) resyncing for active math trades
- check/uncheck all in step 4
(see miscellaneous section below for firefox plugin)
- completely un-adding a dummy item (so it doesn't show up in step 4)
- enable deletion of dummy items
- highlight somehow items in step 4 that appear you don't want (no boxes checked)
- deal better with non-ascii characters
- allow geeklist owner to assign altname
- detect failures when trying to send geekmails
- import and/or export
- be able to click on opened image and go to image on bgg page
- be able to display the item's owners comment/condition notes
- revisit precedence of highlighting colors in step 3 (of bgg flags)
- be able to override auto dup protection for "Copies:" offered items (asked by esok)
- new timestamp field for MT "options" to give time of scheduled swap (for no-ship MT's)
- Click to highlight row/column option since headers scroll off-screen in Step 4
- Step 4 table headers that stay on the screen when scrolling.
- Enable horizontal scrolling when step 4 gets too wide.
Reduce load on server / improve pageload time on step2 by listing only current & recent, moving others to a history page.
- Alternate Summary View - Each item is a game wanted(then each item user would trade for it underneath)